Lemon peel may support as a Nutrition for the following medical condtions :
- Anemia and chlorosis to supply new blood cells.
- Bones thin and brittle.
- Broncocele, goiter, cysts.
- Complexion waxy, greenish, white Exostoses, osteophytes, bone diseases.
- Condyles swollen.
- Defective nutrition.
- Dropsical affections.
- Emaciations, accompanying ailments.
- Excess of white corpuscles.
- Flabby, shrunken, emaciated children.
- Irregularity in development, Leukemia.
- Pancreatic diseases.
- Polypi, nasal, rectal and uterine.
- Rickets. Non – union of fractured bones.
- Soreness of tendons and of joints.
- Spina bifida.
- Tabes, phosphatic diathesis. Tumor albus.
Lemon is one of the only foods on the planet that has more anions than cations in its atomic structure. Lemon is a natural calcium supplement. Its magnesium, in conjunction with calcium, has an important part to play in the formation of albumen in the blood. It is a wonderful stimulant to the liver and is a dissolvent of uric acid and other poisons, liquefies the bile and its calcium builds up the bony structure and makes healthy teeth. In India it is so common to find a string of lemons and chillies hanging on the doorway of shops, offices and homes. Doing this is supposed to ward off the evil eye and bring in good luck. Another belief is inverting a freshly cut and squeezed lime cover, then remove all the hair and light a ghee lamp in its inverted cover (insides turned into a lamp) helps to nullify the negative effects and get the blessings of God