Coconut may support as a Nutrition for the following medical condtions :
- Cellular suppuration with slow course and subsequent induration.
- Discharges and excretions offensive.
- easily bleeding abscess with fistulous openings,.
- Enlarged suppurating glands, especially cervical glands neglected cases of injury if suppuration threatens.
- Fungi inflammatory swelling,.
- Malignant and gangrenous inflammations.
- Suppurations of the sebaceous glands, scrofulous diathesis.
- Tumor albus.
- ulceration and necrosis of bone.
Coconut palms are grown in more than 90 countries of the world, with a total production of 62 million tonnes per year. All parts of the coconut are used. Coconut water, coconut milk, coconut oil, coconut husk, coconut leaves, coconut shell, coconut trunk, coconut root. Even some non-coconut producing countries are using coconuts to manufacture a wide variety of products in the fields of beauty care, pharmacy and more. An American company produces 32 types of products while a company in Britain sells a 400 gram coconut butter for 10 pounds sterling. You also get face cream made from tender coconut. Coconut has antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. In Indian culture Coconut is considered as a symbol of enlightment. Because it contatins three eyes (the two physical eyes and the third eye- wisdom unopened .