Cluster Beans may support as a Nutrition for the following medical condtions :
- Anemia, as an intercurrent if skin affections be present.
- Arising from heart, liver or kidney disease, from obstruction of the bile – ducts, from weakness of the heart with palpitation.
- Bad effects of vaccination.
- Chief remedy in glandular swellings, follicular infiltrations.
- Effects of blows, cuts and bruises, for the swelling.
- Fibrinous and lymph exudations in the interstitial connective tissues not becoming absorbed.
- Hemorrhages, dark, black, clotted, or tough blood.
- Proud flesh, exuberant granulations.
- Scrofulous enlargement of the glands.
- Scurvy, hard infiltrations.
- Second remedy in sprains, strumous conditions.
- Whitish liquid is drawn off; white mucous sediment in the urine and white tongue.
Guar also known as cluster bean. The popular guar gum, which used in mining, petroleum drilling and textile manufacturing sectors, is obtained from the endosperm of the seed of the plant. The gum is refined to make a yellowish white powder and it is consumed worldwide in this powder form only. The powder made after refining the gum obtained from the plant makes an important raw material in many industries. This powder has some unique characteristics like grease resistance, thickening agent, capacity to bind water, high viscosity and the capability to function in low temperatures which makes it a highly popular in those sectors. India’s production contributes to 80% of the world’s total production figuring up to 6 lakh tons. Rajasthan wholly retains the credit for India’s position producing 70% of the production itself. It has ANTI-HEAMORRHAGIC property. Guar gum, as a water-soluble fiber, acts as a bulk-forming laxative, so is claimed to be effective in promoting regular bowel movements and significantly decreases human serum cholesterol levels.