Ash Gourd may support as a Nutrition for the following medical condtions:
- Anemic conditions.
- Atrophy, wasting diseases with putrid stools.
- Blood dark, thin and not coagulating, putrid.
- Cancer; for the pains, offensive discharges and discolorations.
- Gangrenous conditions.
- General debility and exhaustion.
- Leukemia lienalis, typhus putrid states.
- Losing flesh all the time.
- Mortification in the early stages
- Persons who suffer from suppressed sexual instinct or too much indulgence.
- Rickets with putrid discharges from the bowels.
- Scurvy with gangrenous conditions.
- Septic hemorrhages.
- Serous, ichorous, sanious, foul and offensive exudations, corroding, chafing exudations.
- Suppurations with dirty, foul, ichorous, offensive discharge of pus.
Ash gourd is also called wax gourd. Plants secrete waxes into and on the surface of their cuticles as a way to control evaporation, wettability and hydration. Ash gourd is actually a fruit but is referred to as a vegetable because it is cooked and eaten as a vegetable. It has ANTI-SEPTIC property. It has the highest prana or life force that helps in making meditation practice more effective. In India, Individuals, hang a Ash gourd in front of the house / business places to negate the Negative energy. Ash-gourd is offered to the gods in religious ceremonies. It is also considered to be effective in warding off evil spirits and the evil eye. Potent Ash gourd has both spiritual and enormous medical benefits.